– Admission is free with an admission card.
– The audience is required to have obtained the admission cards at least two days before the respective event from the store Pyxida or online through ticketservices.gr.
– Please be at the venue of the event up to 30 minutes in advance. The reservation will be valid up to 15 minutes in advance, otherwise the seat will be released and made newly available.
– All vacancies available for use are for seated audience and mandatory distances between spectators are provided in accordance with the instructions of the health authorities.
– In case of a group booking, the maximum number is set to 4 people.
– The use of a non-medical mask is mandatory for every spectator at the entrance and until they are seated as well as at their exit.
– The use of an antiseptic alcohol solution (70%) is also recommended.
ADMISSION CARDS DISTRIBUTION
34 Aplotarias Str., Chios
tel. +30 22710 26666
You can download the admission cards is in PDF form and print them, or save them on your mobile phone.
* For the concert of Giocoso String Quarter on Tuesday 04/08, at 21:00 at the Amphitheatre of Oinousses, reservations are not required. General admission, seat selection on a first-come, first-served basis.
** Reservations for the documentary “Anaparastasis: The life and work of Jani Christou (1926-1970)” directed by Costis Zouliatis on Wednesday 05/08, at 21:00 at the Chios Mastic Museum, will be made by phone at: +30 22710 72212, daily, 10:00 – 18:00, except Tuesday.